Saturday, November 19, 2011

Why is the Family Website named Now and Then Design Shop

Some may wonder why the name of our website is Now and Then Design Shop when we are a Family Scrapbook website. There is a short story why. I love designing scraps. That is making designs in Paint Shop Pro. I bought that domain name thinking I might do something with designs someday and have a website. I also bought The Now and Then Design Shop domain name. (Notice the only difference is the "The" in front. I never started anything with either of those until this year. When we decided to have the family scrapbook I had these two domain names so we used the first one to start the site. In September 2011 I finally decided to start working on a website using Scrappinwithjoann.blogspot.com. The one with the The is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment