Saturday, November 19, 2011

We stayed outside ALL NIGHT



Yes, we were out there all night and I was this size.
There I am in that picture on the left.











Submitted by Jo Ann
Shortly after moving back to San Antonio in 2008 we got Sofie and she was so litte and cute. One night about 10:00 o'clock I took her outside one more time before I put her to bed. I was already ready for bed and had watching TV in the office. I opened the double doors in the back and stepped out on the deck with Sofie. The door closed behind me and locked us outside. Wayne had already gone to bed and there was no way I was going to be able to wake him up. I had closed the door to the bedroom and he was not going to be able to hear me. Sofie and I were locked outside until after 4:00 a.m.. What did I do during those long hours outside? I had my gown on, we had just moved into the neighborhood.
I could see my cell phone on the desk but that wasn't doing me any good. Vicky lived more than a mile away. Besides I couldn't go walking on the busy street of Wurzbach carrying a little dog and in my gown. Besides she lives in Mission Trace with a 24/7 hour guard. What would I do after I got there? Walk up to the guard house like I was dressed carrying a little dog? When I thought of my options I thought I might as well stick it out in my own yard. We went from the deck up to the front of the house all night. About 4 in the morning we were in the garage and I heard water running so I went to the door and rang the doorbell. Wayne opened the door and I will always remember the look on his face when he saw me standing at the door with Sofie.

No comments:

Post a Comment